Welcome to our library of resources based on insights and good practice examples. These tools are regularly updated so we can all build collective knowledge and make a positive impact.
The resources available on our website (aktive.org.nz) contain intellectual property owned by Aktive. These resources are made available for your personal use. If you would like to make copies of, distribute or adapt these resources in any way, we require you to give us, and where appropriate our partners, fair acknowledgment and credit for our work. If you do not adhere to these requirements, you risk infringing our intellectual property rights.
Spaces and Places
NZ Facilities Framework – Click here
Community Sport & Recreation Hub Guide – Click here
- Nine Steps to Effective Governance – Click here
- The Board’s Role in Organisational Culture – Click here
- Women in Governance – Click here
- Puna – Governing Organisations – Click here
- Governance Evaluation System – Click here
- Institute of Directors – Click here
If you have any queries or feedback regarding these resources and their accessibility, please contact us via email@example.com