This privacy notice applies to personal information collected through the Aktive – Auckland Sport & Recreation (Aktive) website (www.aktive.org.nz).
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us, or the collection is permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- There are a few places on this site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an inquiry to us, registering for an event and/or subscribing to our newsletters (such as InterAktive).
Use and Disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information.
- If you make a submission to us in a public and/or sport and recreation sector consultation process, unless we state otherwise, we may publish your submission – this is a standard part of the consultation process.
Your Rights and Choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is incorrect, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask to be removed from our mailing lists at any time.
- Information provided will be held by Aktive.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any further explanations of what we do with your information.