Help Kiwi kid’s form a lifelong love of sport by booking a free Good Sports Workshop.
Good Sports run life-changing workshops.
Interactive and engaging, we use powerful stories and evidence-based research from around the world to empower adults involved in children’s sport. Whether you are a coach, parent, teacher or sport leader, Good Sports has a workshop that can help you to better help the young people you work with.
Delivered by credible and authentic facilitators, we can help your team, club or school address:
- Improving children’s experiences with sport
- Child disaffection and dropout in sport
- Child burnout and overuse injury
- Poor coach behaviour
- Poor parent behaviour
- Sideline behaviour
- Implementing long-term athlete development philosophies.
- A parent with a child who plays sport
- A coach of a children’s sports team
- A club or school administrator of children’s sport.
To book a free Good Sports Workshop for your team or community* complete the form below.
*Bookings are currently only available in Auckland, New Zealand. Requests for workshops in other New Zealand regions are handled on a case-by-case basis.
For enquiries for Good Sports in Waikato, please contact email@example.com.
Listen for yourself the impacts of a Good Sports Workshop has on attendees.