- 25 June 2021
- 09:00 a.m. - 09:45 a.m.
Aktive's Secondary Schools Manager,
Richard Rangi presenting on: "Youth Sport Report findings 2019 - 2020"
From 2018 to 2020, the Youth Sport Project looked at intermediate and secondary school sport structures, athlete development practices, and assistance needed for teachers, coaches, managers and officials.
During this webinar we will cover:
- How schools can improve participation (based on good practice examples from across Tāmaki Makaurau)
- Barriers for rangatahi (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- What rangatahi want from sport (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- The impact of COVID-19 on participation (based on School Sport NZ census data)
- Future strategic thinking.
We hope you and your team can join us for an interesting and interactive virtual session on youth sport.
For further information please contact Richard.Rangi@aktive.org.nz