- 22 October 2021
- 11:30 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
Hobson Room, level 3
Greenlane West Road and Manakau Road, Greenlane
This forum will unpack the critical key themes from the Youth Sport project (2018 - 2020) research that looked at intermediate and secondary school sport structures, athlete development practices, and assistance needed for teachers, coaches, managers and officials.
- What the Ideal School Sport state looks like and why it is important for school sport leaders to review their current school sport model.
- How schools can improve participation (based on good practice examples from across Tāmaki Makaurau)
- Barriers for rangatahi (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- What rangatahi want from sport (based on Voice of Rangatahi survey)
- Future strategic thinking.
This event is strictly invite only.
For further information please contact Richard.Rangi@aktive.org.nz