During this unprecedented time, it’s important that we stay active to ensure that we’re looking after our physical and mental wellbeing.
- Aktive has developed a resource featuring different activities to help you maintain your general wellbeing. View here
- Sport New Zealand has provided some guidelines around staying active in lockdown. The team has also developed tips on how coaches can make use of unexpected break in sport.
- High Performance Sport New Zealand has put together a guide to assist with wellbeing in changing times which Aktive has adapted. View here
- Sport Auckland bubble-based wellness for all. View here
- Auckland Council is running the #WeGotThisNZ Lockdown Challenge and Sport Waitākere is supporting #activeoutwest.
- Our friends at Sport Southland have compiled a central place for schools to source information, ideas and resources – Made to Move