Aktive Shared Services & Procurement was established as a not-for profit service with the objective of offering high quality and more cost effective accounting services for the sport and recreation sector and to leverage this group’s buying power to reduce costs. Under Aktive Shared Services & Procurement, we can offer accounting services and have targeted key expense areas in our procurement offers.
To date we have provided realisable savings of over $1 million (net of costs) and are driving an average of 40% savings for a number of sport and recreation organisations – money that can and has been invested back into sport at the grassroots.
Fill out the form below to talk more about Aktive Shared Services & Procurement and your organisation
What we offer as part of Aktive Shared Services & Procurement
Find fleet deals that fit any budget with Holden
Leverage collective buying power on telecommunication solutions with Spark NZ.
Make the most of preferential pricing for the sector on printing solutions through Ricoh.
Have all your legal services and needs met through a sector partnership with Simpson Grierson.
Have a look at special sector pricing on laptops and hardware offered by Elive
A team of Accountants who can provide their expertise across a full or select suite of services, tailored towards your organisation’s needs.
- Accounting Services – Book keeping, monthly management accounts, annual financial statements.
- Project Management – We can help ease the pain of transition into cloud based solutions for accounting and payroll.
- Automated Board Reporting – We’ll save you time by creating automated dashboard reporting that visualise key metrics for management and your Board.
- Online Solutions – We use Xero-based accounting solutions which has an online, user friendly interface, can easily integrate with excel and has a suite of add-on tools depending on your organisation’s needs. This allows:
- A clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are automatic, free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues.
- Efficient since a low base cost and a feed of bank transactions, staff expense claim module, and fixed asset module are included at no extra cost.
Have a read of our lastest eMagazine