Launched in 2016, the Chairs’ Roundtable provides networking opportunities for Auckland-based Chairs of National or Regional Sport Organisation boards on an invite-only basis. It serves both to acknowledge the importance of Chairs in the sector and to develop and extend Chairs’ directorship skills. At these events Chairs hear from a panel of great speakers, discuss experiences, share expertise and leave with practical tips on how they can implement key ideas with their respective boards.
Upcoming Chairs’ Roundtable Events
Previous Chairs’ Roundtable Events
- The 5th Chairs’ Roundtable (March 2019) focused on ‘The Chair – Chief Executive Officer’ Relationship. Find out more
- The 4th Chairs’ Roundtable (June 2018) focused on ‘Diversity’. Find out more
- The 3rd Chairs’ Roundtable (May 2017) focused on ‘The Challenges of Governance’.
- The 2nd Chairs’ Roundtable (October 2016) focused on ‘Sport and War: Strategy Under Pressure’.
- The 1st Chairs’ Roundtable (May 2016) focused on ‘Sports Governance in a Rapidly Changing World’.