- A total of $301,610.00 is available in Round 2 of 2018 to be distributed on a contestable basis.
- Expressions of interest open: 1 June 2018
- Expressions of interest closes: 2 August 2018
- Application closes: 30 August 2018
Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund Background Information
- The Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund is a contestable investment.
- Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund is seed funding, and is not designed to resource the same initiative long term.
- Applicants can apply to have their project funded for up to three years duration.
- The application must demonstrate how the project intends to deliver across two or more of the local RST boundaries.
- Regional and national sport organisations can apply for investment as part of, or on behalf of, wider stakeholder consortia. Each project requires one lead organisation to be the Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund contract holder and to take overall responsibility for coordinating the project.
- The Auckland Regional KiwiSport Advisory Group will make recommendations to Aktive about distribution of Auckland Regional KiwiSport Funding.
- Successful applicants will be required to having delivery plans submitted to and approved by relevant local RSTs prior to investment being released by Aktive.
How To Apply
Read the KiwiSport Key Information Guide and ensure this is the right fund for your project.
Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) and submit by midnight on 2 August 2018 (joint applications should be completed in the name of the lead organisation with support from partners).
If your EOI is accepted you will be informed, by email to complete the application form in full.
Complete the application form. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions when completing the application form.
Check your completed application against the following weighted attributes:
20% – Regional Delivery Spread
20% – Return on Investment and Budgeting
15% – KiwiSport Outcomes
10% – Regional KiwiSport Priorities
10% – Sustainability Strategy
10% – Viability/Capability of Project
10% – Level of Partnerships
5% – Identified Risks and Mitigation Strategies
The Regional KiwiSport Advisory Group will use this matrix to assess all applications.
Submit the completed application form and attach all the required supporting documents (letters from partnering organisations including details about the type and level of support provided e.g. financial, non-financial) by 5pm on 30 August 2018.