Book a FREE workshop for your team or community
Help Kiwi kids fall and stay in love with sport and raise a champion on and off the field.
Book a workshop – change lives
Good Sports run life-changing workshops. Interactive and engaging, we use powerful stories and evidence-based research, from around the world, to empower adults involved in children’s sport. Whether you are a coach, parent, teacher or sport leader, Good Sports has a workshop that can help you to better help the young people you work with.
Delivered by credible and authentic facilitators, we can help your team, club or school address:
- Improving athlete experiences
- Child disaffection and dropout in sport
- Child burnout and overuse injury
- Poor coach behaviour
- Poor parent behaviour
- Sideline behaviour
- Implementing long-term athlete development philosophies.
- A parent with a child who plays sport
- A coach of a children’s sports team
- A club or school administrator of children’s sport.